Need Help? Contact Us.
Get Help & Feedback
Need help? Have a suggestion? There are several ways to get in touch and follow along with staff, leaders, and other community members:
- Slack: If you want setup or development help or are looking for live feedback from the community, we recommend you join our Slack organization. You can join by getting an invite.
- Forum: The DuckDuckHack Forum is the perfect place to learn about what the community is working on, discuss ideas, and find answers to frequently asked questions. You can sign up with your GitHub account.
- IRC: #duckduckgo on freenode
Stay in Touch
Curious to know what the community has been up to lately? Want to meet and hack with other community members near you?
- Mailing list: Get our developer newsletter (low traffic) to stay up to date on community activity and Instant Answer news.
- Meet Up: Meet us at a DuckDuckHack MeetUp group near you - or start a new one.
- Twitter: Follow and tweet at us @DuckDuckHack
If you need to reach staff privately, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S. Let us know if we can improve anything in these documents by opening issues directly on Github.